How to Transport a Bike Easily From One City to Another?
Are you planning to transport your bike damage free from one current city to another destination city but you are not aware of this process. You have nothing to worry about because you are not the only one who does not know how to do this. There are many people in India who want a smooth transfer of their two-wheelers, but they are not aware of the correct transportation process. Many people opt for the do-it-yourself method of moving the bike themselves, but this is not considered feasible, especially if the distance traveled is long.
The big question: How to easily transport Scooty or Motor cycle to another state?
You must be searching around to find the right answer to this question like google help for scooter or motorcycle transfer tips, or get recommendations for the same from your friends or colleagues and or just rent a mini tempo and take your two -Automatically shifting the wheeled vehicle. However, are you sure that following all these methods will help you to transport your bike to the new location with ease? Well, if you failed to get the answer, then there is no need to worry as you can easily transfer the bike from one state to another hassle-free in two ways, which are as follows:
Bike transfer from state to state by road
There is no doubt that it is one of the most preferred modes of transporting Scooty or Motor Cycle to any other state with ease. Here, if you don’t have enough time, you can hire bike parcel services providers in India who are professional in doing this and ensure that your two-wheeler is damaged-free to another location at a competitive fee. can be carried over.
What are the charges for vehicle carrier truck to bike transfer services?
When it comes to transporting bikes by road, then this is one of the most prominent questions that will surely come to your mind first. For those who do not know the best packers and movers charges for shifting their valuable vehicle from one city to another, they charge very competitive rates and depend on various key matters, which are as follows:
- Model and Make of the Bike
- Total manpower required
- Type of carrier needed
- Quantity of the packing material for Bike
- Insurance for Bike moving
Bike transfer process from one city to another by train
Yes, you must start reading it! Most of the people who are looking for the best bike transport services in Kolkata do not know that transporting a two-wheeler from one city to another via train is a hassle-free process. There is no doubt that via train is one of the best and safest ways to transfer a bike to another state on time. There are basically two ways to transport bikes by train, which are as follows:
- Luggage Bike Shooting Process: In this method, you can take your two-wheeler by the same train on which you are traveling. However, to take the bike with you, you must have a reserved or confirmed ticket for the journey.
- Parcel Bike Transfer Process: In this bike transfer method, it is not mandatory that you travel by train to transfer your two-wheeler by train. Here you have to properly pack your two-wheeler with the address of the recipient and deposit it at the Indian Railway counter. The bike will be delivered to the recipient within 3 to 5 days, largely depending on the destination or distance traveled.
Bike Transport Charges Through Train
It is quite economical to transport bikes from one state to another via Indian train and its cost depends on the factors given below, which are as follows:
- Porter fee for packing and loading the bike
- Bike size and weight
- Transport insurance, this fee depends on the amount of the bike
That is why it is said that there are two major modes of bike transport services from one state to another. You should choose the method that best suits your needs and shifting budget.